Classroom Virtual Desktops
Provide access to the latest real-world software and environments to students in the classroom.
- Persistent virtual desktop follows a student through a course, program, or lifetime at the school - defined by business rules.
- Entirely web-based, nothing to install
- Accessible from macOS, Windows, Linux, and ChromeOS clients.
- Available in Windows 7 or Windows 10.
- Leverage existing licensing if available
- Software delivery based on end-user characteristics (major, course, class section, etc)
- Introduce complex hands-on learning through a secure sandbox
- Support for IP/Cloud printing
- Access to campus resources (ie: license server, etc) as necessary
- Fully managed/supported environment