Build and deploy learning labs for students
Extending the capabilities of the eLumin Sandbox, Sandbox Builder allows professors, teaching assistants, and technical staff to build secure, dynamic, and hands-on learning environments that span operating systems and system configurations.
- Provision access for students to Classroom Virtual Desktop and Sandbox environments.
- Select from a pre-defined service catalog of operating systems including:
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Kali Linux
- Role based access to support Instructors, Teaching Assistants and Site Administrators.
- Approval workflow to ensure cost and integrity of the student experience.
- Create secure environments to mirror real-world scenario learning.
- Deploy labs to a single class or multiple classes with the click of a button.
- Develop a catalog of labs for use across classes and campus.
- Effectively manage costs with built-in management and thresholds.
- Fully managed/supported environment.